What do I need to do to get treatment after the accident?

You need to notify your insurance company about your pain and injury as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance case worker(adjuster) gives you a claim number. You need to bring your claim number in addition to some more information to your health practitioner. 

physiotherapy in Thornhill

physiotherapy in yonge

physiotherapy in richmond hill

physiotherapy in richmondhill

physiotherapy in vaughan