Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
TOS is a disorder occurs when vessels and/or nerves are compressed between the neck bones and the first rib.physiotherapy in thornhill
Risk factors are including and not limited to
- Poor posture,
- carrying heavy bags, objects
- people with congenital cervical ribs
- people with history of clavicle fracture
- tight chest and neck muscle.
- pain over neck, upper back, arm and hand
- tingling or numbness in involved arm and hand
- pallor and coolness in involved hand
- muscle guarding
- fatigue in involved arm and hand.
Your physiotherapist can help you to overcome this issue.
Click and go to the Physiotherapy Services page